Well, it's all over. I defended my dissertation today. It's was actually quite easy--the defense, that is, not the seven years of torture getting there. It feels good, but I think it's going to take some time to sink in. I think I've still got so much going on with moving and starting a new job so soon, I can't really stop and think about what this means, if anything. But it does feel good.

And I can't wait to get back to blogging on a semi-regular basis. And photography too. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I added any pictures to flickr or even touched my camera. But hopefully I'll have a bit more free time now that I'm completely and forever done with school. Wow, I'm 29 years old, and I'm just now finishing school. I really hope all this education pays off--otherwise I'm not paying back my loans. That's only fair.

1 comments

Blogger Evan Jones  said...

So, is that Dr. Hey Paul now?

Friday, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment  |  Back to Hey Paul.