Well, in just about 24 hours I will be departing cold and dreary Cental PA for the sunny shores of Central CA. It's 5 degrees here (feels like negative 8) and we're expected to get a high of 17! In Arroyo Grandre (where I'm headed) they're supposed to get up to 68. It's going to be so nice to get out of here for a couple weeks and enjoy the sunshine--or at least some warmer weather. I plan on taking tons of pictures of just about everything, which I'll be posting as often as possible to Flickr. Things to do in CA:
--Sunset Drive-In Swap-meet
--Hike Madonna Mountain (aka Cerro San Luis)
--Visit Toby
--See whatever's playing at the Fremont
--Take pictues of....well, everything
--Walk the beach
--Send postcards to Grandma, Kristen, Shane, etc.
--Get thank-you gift for Julie
--Find out where Promega is
--Enjoy a carne asada quesadilla
--Take more pictures
--Try to figure out why I ever left